Psychiatrist in Mississippi – Dr. Joseph Kwentus, M.D.
Dr. Joseph A. Kwentus, who leads Precise’s breakthrough Psychiatric services in Flowood Mississippi, established Precise Clinical Neuroscience Specialists in 2004. He is board certified in myriad disciplines including Psychiatry, Neurology, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Neurophysiology, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Management, Psychosomatic Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Clinical Psychopharmacology, Sleep Disorders Medicine, and Polysomnography.
Dr. Kwentus has held many positions in academia such as Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Vanderbilt University: Nashville, TN, Professor and Interim Chairman Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry Director Division of Psychopharmacology and Clinical Trials Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior University of Mississippi Medical Center: Jackson, MS. He is also founder, President and Principal Investigator of Precise Research Centers, Mississippi’s premier clinical trials site. Dr. Kwentus and his professional staff have successfully worked with numerous pharmaceutical sponsors in Psychiatry and Neurology.
– Care Philosophy
“As a psychiatrist, I strive to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic, psycho-therapeutic and psycho-pharmacological services for children, adolescent, adults, couples, families and caregivers. My experienced and highly trained interdisciplinary staff provides a vast array of services. Our care philosophy is based on a concern for the overall psychological well-being of our patients and respect for their individual needs.”
– Conditions Dr. Joe Kwentus Treats
- Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Depressive Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Psychiatric Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Psychiatry – Board Certified
- Addiction Psychiatry – Board Certified
- Clinical Neurophysiology – Board Certified
- Forensic Psychiatry – Board Certified
- Geriatric Psychiatry – Board Certified
- Psychosomatic Medicine – Board Certified
- Sleep Medicine – Board Certified
– Procedures Dr. Kwentus Performs
- Pharmacotherapy For Depression
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Sleep Studies
– Education and Training
- Medical School: Saint Louis University School Of Medicine – Graduated in 1972
- Internship Hospital: Jewish Hospital – Complete in 1973
- Residency Hospital: Georgetown University – Complete in 1983
- Fellowship Hospital: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital – Complete in 1994
Dr. Joseph Kwentus
- Joseph Kwentus on Youtube
- Dr. Joseph Kwentus on Linkedin
- Joseph Kwentus on Twitter
- Precise Research – Dr. Kwentus on Facebook
- Precise Clinical Nueroscience on Facebook
- Dr. Joseph Kwentus
- Precise CNS on Twitter
Precise Clinical Neuroscience Specialists provides several Psychiatrists in central Mississippi. Visit us to find an ADHD psychiatrist, licensed clinical psychologist, psychiatrist Jackson MS, geriatric psychiatry, sleep disorder treatment, addiction Psychiatrist and major depressive disorder psychiatrist.
Our clinic helps people with substance abuse counseling, medication managment, opiate dependency treatment, counseling and provides clinical psychologists that accept insurance.
Precise CNS serves the Central Mississippi region including Brandon, Madison, Ridgeland, Jackson Mississippi, Clinton in Madison & Rankin Counties MS.