Autism Spectrum Disorder Resources
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism spectrum disorder is a serious neurodevelopmental disorder that impairs a child’s ability to communicate and interact with others. It also includes restricted repetitive behaviors, interests and activities. These issues cause significant impairment in social, occupational and other areas of functioning.
- Autism Resources for Families
- Sesame Street Autism Resources for Parents
- Reduce the Noise: Help Loved Ones with Sensory Overload Enjoy Shopping
- CDC Autism Links and Resources
- Moving with Special Needs Kids
- Operation Autism for Military Families
- Academic Accommodation Resources
- Home Modifications for Kids with Sensory Concerns
- Temple Grandin’s Teaching Tips
- Estate Planning for Parents of Kids with Autism
Precise Clinical Neuroscience Specialists provides several Psychiatrists in central Mississippi. Visit us to find an ADHD psychiatrist, licensed clinical psychologist, psychiatrist Jackson MS, geriatric psychiatry, sleep disorder treatment, addiction Psychiatrist and major depressive disorder psychiatrist.
Our clinic helps people with substance abuse counseling, medication managment, opiate dependency treatment, counseling and provides clinical psychologists that accept insurance.
Precise CNS serves the Central Mississippi region including Brandon, Madison, Ridgeland, Jackson Mississippi, Clinton in Madison & Rankin Counties MS.